Welcome to our company’s website. The following terms are fully compatible with applicable European and Greek legislation. The users acknowledge the Company’s right to alter these terms and conditions insofar as they do not relate to binding legal obligations and without prejudice to fait accompli. The user, using the site, acknowledges that he has read these terms, agrees with them and undertakes to observe them.
For this reason, we inform our e-shop customers about the following topics:
Description of the service:
KG Guitars e-shop is an online store, self-contained, with its own pricing policy, terms of repayment, disposal and delivery of products. The customer can place orders in the e-shop once she / he signs up once in the e-shop entry site by selecting Login/Register. The customer using the unique combination of a User Name and a Password that she / he has declared has the following capabilities:
- See the contents of her / his Shopping Cart. At KG Guitars e-shop, customers can purchase products that,giving their username and password,are at any time viewable or can be altered (deletion of items, change of quantities).
- See the orders placed at the KG Guitars e-shop.
- See old orders with products belonging to the e-shop.
- Finalize her / his orders and pay according to the payment methods offered by the store (cash, credit card, bank deposit, paypal)
- Modify or update customer account information to correct any inaccuracies.
The customer of KG Guitars e-shop is required:
- Not to use the e-shop network to carry out acts that may result in criminal prosecution or the commencement of any civil or administrative proceedings against KG Guitars e-shop for acts that are indicative but not specifically referred to in the Penal Code, Special Criminal Laws, Telecommunications Legislation, Legislation for the Protection of Personal Data as well as in the relevant provisions or directives of the European Union or the National Telecommunications Commission, the Authority Protection of Personal Data and any other Public or Administrative Authority and Service.
- Not to violate any form of Third Party Copyright.
- To strictly observe the applicable regulations and conditions of use of KG Guitars e-shop as well as the applicable privacy regulations of its subscribers and / or visitors to its websites.
- To provide complete and correct registration information that is recorded during registration and for which the option of update is provided.
- To update her / his Registration Details so that they correspond to her / his true current personal information. If inaccuracies are found in the customer registration, KG Guitars e-shop has the right to immediately deactivate the customer’s account.
- To keep private and not disclose to third parties their username and password. She / He is also required to inform the KG Guitars e-shop by email about any unauthorized use of her / his username and password.
- To confirm that she / he has logged out ofher / his account at the end of each session.
- To provide Correct Payment and Delivery Information for orders placed at the KG Guitars e-shop.
- Not to send, publish or transmit in any way content that may be harmful to users’ morals, community values, etc.
- Not to send, publish or transmit in any way material containing malicious software (viruses), codes, programs and files that may have been designed to cause any malfunction, destruction, or disruption to the operation of any software or computer hardware.
Products and Information – Responsibility of KG Guitars e-shop
- KG Guitars e-shop assumes no responsibility for any damage caused to the customer by the exchange of information when using the e-shop services resulting from loss or delay of download, or non-downloading or alteration of data.
- Any court or out-of-court disputes arising out of the contracts concluded or the sales made under the e-shop that operates will only concern the legal representatives of the company.
- KG Guitars e-shop is not required to install the e-shop products.